Connect with Peers
WIMWA Summit 2020
WIMWA Mentoring Programme
Diverse Boardroom Series
Mentoring Programme Application
Mentoring Programme Application Form
Terms & Conditions
WIMWA Mentoring Terms & Conditions
Mentors and mentees agree to the following Terms and Conditions when lodging their registrations:
• Provide accurate information, including work experience and qualifications
• Understand and accept the aims and limitations of this program
• Offer feedback, through partnership surveys to enable WIMWA to evaluate and develop the program
• Be aware of WIMWA’s values, which include welcoming and respecting diversity, and commit to preserve and support these throughout interactions on the program
• Maintain the confidentiality of information shared within the mentoring partnership
• Report any potential conflicts of interest to the WIMWA mentoring team
• Advise the WIMWA mentoring team immediately if a problem arises in the mentoring relationship
• Advise the WIMWA mentoring team in writing if they do not wish to appear in videos or photos taken at events, workshops and other activities
• Display professional behaviour throughout the mentoring partnerships
• Maintain professional correspondence within the mentoring system, ensuring that behaviours comply with acceptable workplace standards
You must not engage in the following unacceptable conduct when providing or attending Mentoring Sessions:
• engage in conduct that risks the health and safety of the Mentor/Mentee;
• assault, harass, bully or threaten the Mentor/ Mentee;
• use abusive or offensive language; and/or
• attend a Mentoring Session when intoxicated or impacted by drugs.
WIMWA may at its sole discretion withdraw, suspend or refuse the mentor and mentee participation in the program for any reason without notice. In particular, this discretion may be exercised where, in WIMWA’s opinion, any of the following has occurred:
• WIMWA has a reasonable concern
I agree to the terms and conditions.
Show Full Agreement
I understand that fees are payable upon acceptance and that withdrawal fees and costs may be payable after acceptance. *Programme is $1000 plus GST and withdrawal fee is $200 plus GST along with any banking charges
I acknowledge that fees are payable upon acceptance
Show Full Agreement
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Learn more about the women behind WIMWA and our supporters. Read more
Connect With WIMWA
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter to get the latest.
See our upcoming events
on our Events Calendar
WIMWA SUMMIT 2017 – Challenging stereotypes and unconscious bias and succeeding: 2016 CME WIRA Award winner Yvonne Fahey
“You can’t be what you can’t see.” Engaging school students with STEM careers
The only thing constant in life is change, WIMWA Summit 2017 Rachel Leong
Sponsorship & Media
We are always looking to partner with other organisations.
See our current sponsors and supporters.
© Copyright 2015 WIMWA